Sprott made 20 photocopies of all completed zines.
Intro to Social Sculpture through Ben Kinmont's I am for you project.
Split into 6 groups of 4-5 students.
Read Ben Kinmont's I am for you text A. Discussed amongst selves.
Groups consolidated down to 3 groups and each read one of Kinmont's remaining texts (B,C,D)
After 6 minutes, group selected a representative to share thoughts with class for discussion.
MM talked about how the 3 discussion questions we are answering every day directly relate to Social Sculpture, Third Sculpture and Thinking Sculpture.
Zines given back to students to begin folding.
MM showed current website and asked for feedback. All were OK and liked it.
MM proposed applying to the Awesome Foundation with picnic table discussion idea.
All approved. Will present sketch ideas at next class to then be modified and presented to administration for approval.
Zine Share Out
1. Get in groups of 4 to 5
2. Take turns sharing zines with the group
3. Take time to read it silently
4. Speaker checks in and highlights points
5. Group provide warm feedback
Journal Reflection Questions
1) Whose voice or voices did I hear today?
2) How has what I have learned today shaped my perspective?
3) What is one way I could share my perspective?